Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Lunch Today - Eggs and Gorgonzola

Food born out of laziness is rarely a bad thing, unless you're one of those guys who thinks the four food groups are beer, pasta, white sauce, and red sauce. In that case, have another beer, and goto another blog.

So, I'm lazy, on the lamb from work, and here's what I put together:

Slice a sandwich sized chink off of a loaf of french bread.
Fry up three eggs over easy.
Crumble some gorgonzola.

Sice sammich bread in half, toast. Butter. Splash with tobasco.

Throw the eggs in. Cover eggs in blue cheeze. Enjoy.

I like the quickies.

1 Comments:

At Fri Jan 07, 04:43:00 PM EST, Blogger Jeff said...

I do something similar to that but I put sharp cheddar on the fried eggs and splash on Franks instead of tobasco. Don't ever reach for the asiago in a hangover-induced mistake. That was a horrible fried sandwich!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home